Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. patenting an idea additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works reviews for InventHelp release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, InventHelp Invention Service which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.